Level 3- Heavy Recovery (Heavy Recovery Specialist®)
The National Driver Certification Program® (NDCP) is now the Towing & Recovery Operator Certification Program® (TROCP®)! In the industry’s only unified certification program. Visit www.towcert.com for more information!
Everyone with a valid NDCP or TRSCP certification has been had an account with towcert.com created for them. You’ll need to login to your new account to access your records, register for new certifications, renew existing certifications, print duplicate wall certificates or ID cards, etc. You should have received an account activation email. This email will require you to select a password to access your account. If you did not receive an account activation email, please click here.
TROCP/NDCP Level 3 Background
The TROCP Level 3 certification is for heavy-duty operators in the towing and recovery industry, those that can handle just about any job. This certification is proof that an operator can safely and efficiently manage the most complicated scenarios, recover the heaviest casualties, and impress the most demanding teams on-scene.
- Valid TROCP/NDCP Level 2 – Medium/Heavy Duty certification.
- Regular Price $200
- TRAA Member $150 (current TRAA members only, requires discount code and subject to verification)
- Retest Fee $100 (reduced retesting fee only applies if retesting within initial one year registration window)
All TROCP exams are delivered online and proctored. Online testing is ultra-convenient as participants are able test from virtually any location with secure internet access, a web-cam, microphone, and privacy.
- Once submitted, the registration is non-transferable and all associated costs/fees are non-refundable.
- In accordance with FERPA guidelines, all communication between the NDCP Office and the registrant will be directed to the individual’s personal contact information.
- As with all testing events, validating and confirming the security at testing location is subject to the discretion of the proctor.
- By participating in the program, registered participants authorize us to include their name, level achieved, ID number, city/state/zip, and expiration information in our online certification directory and any related publications/documentation at our discretion.
- After successfully passing the certification test your documentation will be available for download.
- NDCP patches and decals are available for purchase by certificants on our Products page.
- Please note, all NDCP certifications expire every five (5) years. Login to your account at www.towcert.com to start the renewal process.
- In the unfortunate event that you fail and need to retest, another test application and retest fee will be required.
* All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Effective February 1, 2014.