The recertification process is relatively quick and easy! Recertification is not a formal testing event and a different process altogether from initially gaining certification. In order to ensure that you maintain your certification status, please submit your recertification form and payment 30+ days prior to your expiration date.
You can download the recertification registration form by clicking the link below. Note, payment can be submitted via our Products page or by including credit card information on the registration form.
Please submit the completed registration form, payment, and documentation via email or fax for processing. Once the recertification process has been completed, please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your updated wall certificate and ID card.
Effective March 2011, Level 3 recertification requires two steps:
1.) The participant must complete an approved continuing education/training program in the heavy duty recovery industry (within the 2 years or 24 months prior to the registration). The current list of approved programs is:
To submit a heavy duty continuing education/training program for consideration for approval, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.) The participant must also complete one (1) of the following options:
TRAA Member $100 (current TRAA members only, requires verification)
Need another Level 3 patch for your uniform? No problem! Level 3 patches are available for purchase online.
– Once submitted, registrations are non-transferable and all associated costs/fees are non-refundable.
– In accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines, all communication between the NDCP Office and the registrant will be directed to the individual’s personal contact information. Unless the Employer Communication check-box is ticked, the registrant retains all responsibility for communicating his/her certification status and other pertinent details to his/her employer (if applicable).
– By participating in the program, registered participants authorize us to include their name, level achieved, ID number, city/state/zip, and expiration information in our online certification directory and any related publications/documentation at our discretion.
– Once the registration form is submitted, it is the participant’s responsibility to inform the NDCP Office via email of any changes in his/her address/contact information. If the participant fails to notify us of any applicable changes he/she will incur any/all associated costs (duplicate item, postage, etc.).
Additional questions? Contact Elizabeth Martineau-Dupuis, Director of Certification at email@example.com.
* All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Effective February 1, 2014.