Regular Membership: Any person, firm or company engaged in the towing/recovery/storage industry.
Associate Membership: Any person firm or company engaged in the business of serving or supplying the towing/recovery/storage industry.
Supporting Membership: Any drivers, dispatchers and/or support persons in the towing/recovery/storage industry. Must not be an owner of a towing company. Member benefits only apply to the individual supporting member. Subject to verification.
Why Should You Support Us?
If you own a company that works in (or with) the towing, recovery, or storage industries you should be a member of TRAA. It’s the right thing to do.
TRAA, along with our federal lobbyist, work tirelessly to promote and protect the best interests of the industry. We also work directly with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration and our incident management partners. We advocate for the interests of the towing industry nationwide, representing the towing industry on various national boards such as the FHWA Executive Leadership Group (ELG), Transportation Research Board (TRB), National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) subcommittee, Emergency Route Working Group (ERWG), CTTA Towing Regulatory Oversight Council (T-ROC), and more.
TRAA’s 2020 legislative agenda includes:
- Supporting a Federal Move Over Law to save operators’ lives
- Supporting the DRIVE Safe Act for under 21 drivers
- Supporting amendments TRAA has drafted to weights and measures regulations (23 U.S.C. 127)
We are out there representing towing and recovery professionals across the nation!
What’s In It For You?
- NEW Haas Alert offers TRAA Members save 15% on HAAS Alert transponders and the Safety Cloud subscription. Fleets of 10+ devices also get their $500 annual TRAA membership FREE*. For companies of 10+ that’s an estimated savings of $1,200+!
- Zip’s & AW Direct TRAA has partnered with Zip’s and AW Direct to bring exclusive savings to our members! Members can receive a 10% discount on one order per year using our unique discount code.
- We Buy Key Fobs TRAA and We Buy Key Fobs just teamed up to create a donation program specifically for you: Start making money now by selling your unwanted key fobs with We Buy Key Fobs.
- Auto Data Direct (ADD) TRAA members get FREE activation for new customers, a $100 value!
- XPress-Pay Program with Towing Payment Solutions TRAA members save the $100.00 Enrollment Fee!
- Beacon Software offers TRAA members a $100.00 discount on the 1st month of use with Beacon’s Dispatch Anywhere.
- Fleet Compliance Solutions 10% off for all compliance and consulting work for TRAA members (valid for new customers only)
- AT&T FirstNet Eligibility FirstNet is the only nationwide, high speed, broadband communications platform dedicated to public safety, and is now available to towing and recovery companies who are there side-by-side with first responders helping the community when it needs it most.
- Discounted pricing on TRAA’s two professional certification programs: the National Driver Certification Program® (NDCP) and the Towing & Recovery Support Certification Program® (TRSCP®) (the average participating regular member company saves $300+/year).
- Complimentary listing in and copy of our Annual Membership Directory & Buyer’s Guide (est. value of $250+)
- Complimentary listing on our website (value of $50)
- Discounted pricing on TRAA products (savings of 10%+)
- Children and grandchildren of TRAA Regular members are eligible to apply for college scholarship funds from TRAA Education Foundation’s WTRAA’s Scholarship Program
- Bi-Monthly National Towing E-Newsletter to keep you up to date on industry developments
- Access to special members only networking opportunities at TRAA hosted events in conjunction with select industry events
- And more!
Registration is quick and you’ll start receiving benefits right away!