The WTRAA Scholarship Committee recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic and school closures have greatly impacted students this academic year. For that reason, the WTRAA Scholarship Committee has decided to extend the WTRAA Scholarship application deadline date from June 6, 2020 to July 10, 2020.
Each year the WTRAA Scholarship Fund, under the TRAA Education Foundation, Inc., awards scholarships to children and grandchildren of TRAA members to assist them in completing their education. Don’t miss out on this valuable member benefit!
Click here for the revised 2020 WTRAA Scholarship Application. Please review the Application thoroughly before you send in your application to make sure all required materials are included with your application and you have it post-marked with the new deadline of July 10, 2020.
- Must be a member of TRAA, or a child or grandchild of a TRAA member, in good standing (as defined by TRAA by-laws). Membership must have been current for 36 consecutive months prior.
- Student must attend an accredited two or four year college or university
- High school or college GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Evidence of financial need
- Demonstration of leadership qualities
- All application questions and requirements are completed
- Physical applications are mailed and postmarked by the application deadline
Questions or concerns can be directed to Geri Roskopf, WTRAA Scholarship Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-251-0600.