40 in 40 Campaign – A Federal Lobbyist for the Industry
In celebration of TRAA’s 40th Anniversary, an elite group of dedicated TRAA members have launched the “40 in 40” campaign. With TRAA’s dedication to legislative change, and the formation of the TRAA Legislative Advocacy Network® (TRAA LAN®), a lobbyist is now a necessity to accomplish our future goals for the industry. The combined contributions of these forty members, will allow TRAA to fund the initial expense of hiring a federal lobbyist to represent the industry for the next three years. After which point, the lobbyist will be integrated into TRAA’s operating expense and covered by membership dues.
This is your chance to make a difference in the forward trajectory of the towing industry. The world is changing, and the towing industry needs expert and proactive legislative lobbying to continue to lookout for the interests of the industry. Don’t miss out on your chance to do something good for your company now and those following behind you.
How does the campaign work?
- Donors agree to contribute $2,500/year with a three-year commitment
- Donors will receive special recognition on TRAA’s website, annual directory, and newsletter
- The first 40 donors will receive a specially designed “40 in 40” recognition
- Donors must remain members in good standing with TRAA for the duration of the campaign
Who’s already in?
- Auto Data Direct Inc, Tallahassee FL
- AutoReturn, San Francisco CA
- Beacon Software, Brecksville OH
- Big Wheel Towing & Recovery, E. Freetown MA
- Billings Towing & Repair, Billings MT
- Cernosek Wrecker, Pasadena TX
- Consolidated Towing, Bend OR
- Dewey’s Service Inc., Beloit WI
- Direnzo Towing & Recovery Inc., Millbury MA
- Drumhellers Towing & Recovery, Fishersville, VA
- Emerald Towing Service, Pompano Beach FL
- Gobel’s Auto Body & Towing, Inc., North Lima OH
- Hampshire Towing, South Hadley MA
- INA Towing Network, Florence KY
- J. E. Herring Motor Company, Somerset, PA
- La Linda Consulting, Tucumcari,NM
- Larry’s Towing, Carbondale IL
- NEW Montana Tow Truck Association
- Recovery Columbus, Inc., Columbus GA
- Rochester IMARC, Statesville NC
- Roskopf Towing, Menomonee Falls WI
- Schmit Towing Inc., Minneapolis MN
- Speed’s Towing, Portland OR
- Tennessee Tow Truck Association, Cedar Hill TN
- Tim’s Towing and Recovery, Savannah GA
- Towing and Recovery Association of Ohio, Milford OH
- WreckMaster Inc, Lincoln, ON Canada
Interested in joining the “40 in 40”?
Contact the TRAA Office at email@example.com to join today!
* List of donor companies and towing associations accurate as of 4/22/2019.