Everyone with a valid NDCP or TRSCP certification has been had an account with towcert.com created for them. You’ll need to login to your new account to access your records, register for new certifications, renew existing certifications, print duplicate wall certificates or ID cards, etc. You should have received an account activation email. This email will require you to select a password to access your account. If you did not receive an account activation email, please click here.
– Once submitted, registrations are non-transferable and all associated costs/fees are non-refundable.
– In accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines, all communication between the NDCP Office and the registrant will be directed to the individual’s personal contact information. Unless the Employer Communication check-box is ticked, the registrant retains all responsibility for communicating his/her certification status and other pertinent details to his/her employer (if applicable).
– By participating in the program, registered participants authorize us to include their name, level achieved, ID number, city/state/zip, and expiration information in our online certification directory and any related publications/documentation at our discretion.
– Once the registration form is submitted, it is the participant’s responsibility to inform the NDCP Office via email of any changes in his/her address/contact information. If the participant fails to notify us of any applicable changes he/she will incur any/all associated costs (duplicate item, postage, etc.).
* All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Effective February 1, 2014.