Logo Usage Guidelines
- The use of the TRAA logo by any member of the Association in good standing is authorized for the members’ business cards, stationery, and envelopes where the member’s name is imprinted on the paper.
- Members of the Association in good standing may use the phrase “member of TRAA” or use any logo, emblem, insignia, or phrase indicative of membership as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Use of the TRAA logo shall be in good taste and within acceptable business practices. TRAA reserves the right to limit or revoke the use of the logo by members, if warranted.
- The TRAA logo may not be used for any commercial purpose unless approved specifically by TRAA.
- Use of the TRAA logo does not represent approval by TRAA of the content of websites, digital marketing, circulars, brochures, and other such promotional materials without prior written permission of the Association.