TRAA is first and foremost a membership organization. As a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit it's the support of our membership that allows TRAA to do this essential work on behalf of every towing and recovery company across the country.
1. To Save Money with Exclusive TRAA Member Discounts
- NEW Towbook: TRAA members receive a FREE 90-day trial using our unique URL (vs. the standard 30-day).
- WreckMaster Inc.: TRAA members save $50 on WreckMaster's Hands-On Training Courses when using our discount code.
- Towcert.com: TRAA members get an exclusive 25% discount on TROCP™ and TRSCP® registrations (initial and renewal/recertifications) when using our discount code.
- HAAS Alert: TRAA Members save 20%+ on HAAS Alert when they purchase Safety Cloud’s digital alerting services using our unique discount code.
- Zip’s & AW Direct: TRAA has members can receive a 10% discount on one order per year using our unique discount code.
- We Buy Key Fobs: TRAA and We Buy Key Fobs have teamed up to create a donation program specifically for you! Start making money now by selling your unwanted key fobs with We Buy Key Fobs.
- Auto Data Direct (ADD): TRAA members get $50 off their activation fee!
- XPress-Pay Program with Towing Payment Solutions: TRAA members save the $100.00 enrollment fee and $0/monthly fee (saving $10/month) after a $5 one-time sign-up cost!
- Fleet Compliance Solutions: TRAA members get 10% off all compliance and consulting work (valid for new customers only)
- Complimentary listing in and copy of our annual National Membership Directory & Buyer’s Guide (est. value of $325+)
- Complimentary listing in our online directory (value of $50)
- We even offer specialized advertising packages for our associate members.
- TRAA members receive regular email updates on federal legislation with the potential to impact the towing business across the country. Note, while some of our updates go out publicly most of our content is for members-only. The only way to get on our email list is to join!
- TRAA members receive proprietary articles on hot industry topics written exclusively for TRAA members.
- TRAA members receive our bi-monthly National Towing E-Newsletter to keep you up to date on everything that's going on.
- Access to special members-only meetings, events, and networking opportunities hosted by TRAA throughout the year.
- The children and grandchildren of TRAA regular members are eligible to apply for thousands of dollars in college scholarship funds from TRAA Education Foundation’s WTRAA’s Scholarship Program.
- If you own a company that works in (or with) the towing, recovery, or storage industries you should be a member of TRAA. TRAA is out there advocating for every towing company and operator across the country. Being a TRAA member is the right thing to do!
Important details: Once submitted, all membership applications are non-transferable (assigned to the original company or individual) and all associated costs/fees are non-refundable.
Please note, prices and policies subject to change without notice. 9.26.2022
- Regular Membership ($500/calendar year): Any person, firm or company engaged in the towing, recovery, or storage industry (i.e. towing companies).
- Associate Membership ($600/calendar year): Any person firm or company engaged in the business of serving or supplying the towing, recovery, or storage industry (i.e. manufacturers, accessories, services, etc.).
- Supporting Membership ($100/calendar year): Any drivers, dispatchers and/or support persons in the towing, recovery, or storage industry. Member benefits only apply to the individual supporting member. Subject to verification; must not be an owner of a towing company.