WTRAA Scholarship Fund
Scholarships are awarded based on merit, financial need, and the candidate’s overall character, community involvement, family service, etc.
- Recipient must be a regular member of TRAA (as defined by TRAA bylaws) in good standing, or a child or grandchild of a regular member of TRAA in good standing. TRAA regular members must have 36 months of consecutive membership.
- High school or college GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Evidence of financial need
- Demonstration of leadership qualities
- All application questions and requirements are completed
Questions? Submit your inquiry via email to WTRAAScholarship@gmail.com.