Developed in 2016, the TRAA Legislative Advocacy Network® (TRAA LAN®) is a unified group of representatives, from various regions across the country, with the goal of addressing legislation impacting towing industry. The TRAA LAN® tracks and develops action plans for both state and national legislative initiatives. They also engage the towing industry in an organized grass-roots campaign to contact representatives and senators in their districts on urgent/pending legislative matters. Our goal is to build a better future for the towing industry.
TRAA LAN® Purpose:
- To formulate a network of dedicated, energetic towing professionals across the country willing to engage in legislative matters on a federal, state, or local level at the direction of the TRAA LAN® and TRAA.
- To develop an email network of towing professionals across the country to be engaged when a legislative matter is urgent, and a grass roots effort is required.
- This network of professionals, as outlined above, shall be known as the “Advocacy Collective of Towers™” (ACT)
- To coordinate with industry manufacturers, industry partners and interdisciplinary partners to accomplish the above goals and to work cooperatively with the same.
- To monitor legislative issues that may impact the towing industry and to inform the TRAA Cabinet of any potential legislative concerns.
- To research and formulate an industry position on legislative matters and develop a plan to implement the position for approval
|TRAA Legislative Chairperson||William Johnson||(413) email@example.com|
|Mid-West||Jeff Roskopf||(262) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mid-West||Marci Gratzianna||(630) email@example.com|
|Mountain||George Connolly||(303) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mountain||Joanne Blyton||(406) email@example.com|
|Northeast||John Borowski||(413) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northeast||John Direnzo||(508) email@example.com|
|Pacific (Member at Large)||George Kuntz||(701) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pacific (Member at Large)||Linda Unruh||(575) email@example.com|
|Southeast||Lee Roberts||(859) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Southeast||Chad Yarbrough||(912) email@example.com|
|Southwest||Jeffrey Godwin||(817) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Southwest||Larry Cernosek||(832) email@example.com|
|Lobbying Representative||Brian Riker||(570) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manufacturer||Sanjeev Kuriakose||(301) email@example.com|
|TRAA Executive Director||Cynthia Martineau||(888) firstname.lastname@example.org|