Women of the Towing and Recovery Association of America (WTRAA)
- Networking: WTRAA members understand the value of networking. WTRAA events provide the opportunity to learn, exchange ideas, meet new friends, and just have fun.
- Support: Since its inception, WTRAA has offered support to the woman of the towing industry through education, encouragement, and camaraderie.
- Information and Education: The towing and recovery industry is constantly changing. WTRAA keeps in the forefront of developments as they occur and disseminates the latest information to our members at meetings, member emails, seminars and through educational materials and newsletters published by WTRAA.
- Recognition: Each year, WTRAA presents the Tow Woman of the Year Award to an industry advocate in recognition of their commitment to the goals of WTRAA and efforts to improve the towing industry in general.
- Regular Member (Voting Member) $30: Membership shall be open to all women, whether by relationship or by means of their employment who are affiliated with regular or associate members of TRAA.
- Supporting Member (Non-Voting Member) $30: Membership shall be open to any person, firm or company engaged in a business of serving or supplying the towing, recovery, or storage industry. Supporting members do not have voting rights.