Advertise with TRAA
Corporate Advertising Program
As with any non-profit organization, TRAA relies on the support and sponsorship of its associate members from OEM manufacturers to accessory companies, to ancillary services. We also understand that in today’s modern business world, there is an increasing pressure on corporations to evaluate the return on their investment (ROI). In order the satisfy the needs of both, TRAA offers a limited number of highly specialized Corporate Advertising Packages every year. Each package has been specifically designed to enhance your company’s exposure to the nation’s towing and recovery industry through a combination of print marketing, digital marketing, and
guaranteed exposure during TRAA events. Your purchase of a Corporate Advertising Package helps TRAA pursue its goals and gives you a great value for your advertising dollars with package savings of over 30%! The advertising packages vary and include a variety of options to fit your unique needs.
- E-blasts to members promoting your products and services
- Rotating banner ad on TRAA’s website
- Spotlight sponsorships at TRAA events
- Ad space in TRAA’s bi-monthly National Towing E-Newsletter (300 x 250 or 250 x 250)
- Company flyer/brochure included in the "welcome packet" mailed and emailed to all new members
- Company logo displayed on TRAA’s website with hyperlink
- Logo displayed at TRAA Board of Director Meetings
- Logo displayed at TRAA General Membership Meetings
- Logo inclusion in TRAA’s bi-monthly National Towing E-Newsletter
Click here to download TRAA's 2023 Corporate Advertising Program Brochure & Media Kit
Corporate Partnership Program
TRAA also offers a Corporate Partnership Program for our associate members. Your donation gets you a set number of regular TRAA memberships for the annual year to distribute to your customers or service providers as you see fit. Membership recipients could be service providers who excel month after month or your best, repeat customers. As long as they qualify as a regular TRAA member, its totally up to you. We just need a list so they can get all their membership benefits.
What better way to reward those you rely on, engender goodwill, and support our shared legislative goals? Additionally, as a 501c(6) your donation should be partially tax deductible. A win for you, and a win for us!
Click here to learn more about our Corporate Partnership Program
Member Benefit Partner Program
TRAA's associate members have the opportunity to partner with TRAA on exclusive members benefit programs for the membership. Note, we reserve the right to limit the number of benefit partners per service type. In exchange for assisting our members with exclusive discounts and opportunities to save, TRAA member benefit partners receive an estimated $3,675 in value:
- Complimentary rotating logo created by TRAA promoting benefit on TRAA’s website (value of $2,400/year)
- One blast email per year to our regular membership list promoting the benefit and your services (value of $750/year). Note, these are typically handled internally and go out automatically, but feel free to let us know if you’d like input into the content and/or to coordinate on the timing.
- Text inclusion in the "welcome packet" mailed and emailed to all new members (value of $375/year)
- Text inclusion in TRAA’s bi-monthly National Towing E-Newsletter (value of $150/year)
TRAA’s National Membership Directory and Buyers’ Guide is published each year in September. The Naylor Publishing Company initiates all advertising for the directory. For more information about advertising in the annual National Membership Directory and Buyer’s Guide please contact the TRAA Office at email@example.com or view the Naylor Directory Media Guide.