As the national association, one of TRAA's missions is furthering the towing and recovery industry through education. To accomplish this goal, TRAA produces, partners, or promotes a variety of educational products and resources. From towing operators to support staff to company owners, we've got educational resources for everyone in your company.
Training & Certification
- Certification vs. Training - What's the Difference?
- Electric Vehicles (EVs) Training & Resources
- National Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Responder Training (SHRP2)
- Towing & Recovery Operator Certification Program® (TROCP®) [formerly the National Driver Certification Program® (NDCP)]
- Towing & Recovery Support Certification Program® (TRSCP®)
- Advanced Towing & Recovery Manual
- How To Become A Tow Truck Operator
- Killed In The Line Of Duty (LODD) Resource Guide
- Principles Of Light Duty Towing & Recovery Guide
- Principles Of Medium and Heavy-Duty Towing & Recovery Guide
- Resource Guide For Towing Industry Support Professionals
- Resource Guide For Towing Industry Support Specialists
- TRAA's Roadside Safety Training "Dress for Success" Video
- TRAA's Roadside Safety Training "Everyone Goes Home" Video